Saturday, September 10, 2011
Calling all runners/walkers and bike riders. Although on-line registration has closed for the 9/11 events, we are still accepting registrations on Friday, September 9 from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Registration and packet pick up will be located in the plaza area of Neonopolis. Neonopolis is located at the Fremont Street Experience, on Las Vegas Blvd. and Fremont Street. There is NO additional costs for Friday registration. $25 for the bike, run or walk.
Parking: **Neonopolis Parking Garage, on 4th St, just before Ogden, Fremont Street Experience Parking Garage on 4th St, area casino/hotel parking garages, and the City of Las Vegas Parking garage.Parking is also available Saturday at the Main Street Station Parking lot, located on the corner of Main & Stewart Avenue.
One Rider, One Survivor
The first and only of its kind with a limited number of riders REGISTER TODAY
- Join the 91.1K bicycle ride on September 10. Starting at the east end of historic Downtown Las Vegas’ Fremont Street Experience, you will ride through the scenic Red Rock area before returning via Southern Highands.
- Each rider will be riding for an unnamed, unlimited number of survivors of 9/11 and service personnel since 9/11.
- Check-in begins at 6:00am with sign-in and packet pick-up. 7:45am riders called to the line, 7:55am brief welcome and review of road rules, 8:00am riders off!
- Rest stops will be provided throughout the ride; the first stop will be at the end of Alta, second stop at the Blue Diamond Bike Outpost and the third stop will be at Goett Family Park in Southern Highlands.
- Celebrities, entertainers, athletes, survivors and families will be on site as we connect personally to that historic event a decade ago and celebrate our Unity today.
- Join us for three days of entertainment, festivities and celebration to honor our fallen, our survivors and our living.
- Entry Fee of $25.
Download a flyer from the Bicycle Ride
Photographs of the event, and photographs of your participation, will be available here. Please register and you will be notified as photos become available.